Since I enjoy reading those kind of posts, I want to share with you some random and funny facts about myself!
- I’m a Vietnamese girl, born in Karlsruhe, Germany – however I’m 1/4 Chinese and 1/8 French. I’m kind of mixed… but actually 100 % German.
- I had a lot of hobbies when I was younger. I played the piano for 9 years, played Tennis for 3, and doing Dance Aerobic for 1.5 years. I startet with Modern Dance and Tango Argentino when I was 15 years old, with 21 years I startet with Jazz Dance and I joined a Jazz Company for 5 year. Also I was a background dancer for a Tina Turner Tribute Show for 4 years. Before I moved to Allentown I joined a Reggeaton Company.
- I used to model a lot – small jobs and a lot of free work (published: Institute Magazine, Hochzeitswahn, Digital Photo, Dark Beauty Magazine (photo by Michael Magin, photo by Tim Cavadini and photo by Marina Schneider-Moog) etc.)
- I’m a Chemist. I finished my Master in Chemistry in October 2015.
- I love watching movies, especially action movies but also I like romances (favorite action movies: Italian Job and The Recruit – favorite romances: Love, Rosie and The Holiday).
- My favorite series is definitely 24! Just in case you missed my “About post”. It’s really the best! Aaaand the new season will be released after the Superbowl – OH YESSS! Can’t wait!!
- I’m a late sleeper, it wouldn’t be a problem to sleep 10 h every night! Sometimes I feel like sleeping is a hobby for me. Haha.
- I listened to Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys when I was a teenager – and still do sometimes!
- I love Reggeaton and Bachata music – actually Latin music in general. Even alone at home I love to sing and dance around. Haha.
- I don’t eat a lot of candies or chocolate – but I love meat! AND Oreos 😀
- I love Schnitzel and Pommes!
- 10 years (between 15-25) I went out a lot and now it seems like I turned into a couch potato. However I have the best time of my life!
- Until I was 25 years old I lived in just one city and now it seems like I’m traveling more than anyone I know.
- When there is something I don’t like, I want to change it IMMEDIATELY – If that’s not possible, I get very upset.
- When I’m hungry I can get very grumpy! But just sometimes!
- I don’t like olives, radishes, pickles and beans. And I don’t like sparkling wine – at all!
- I need easy-going plants, otherwise I’ll forget to water the plants and they’ll die. I’m not the best gardener. Even though I love flowers!
- When I want to buy new Jeans, I come back with a pair of shoes or workout clothing (yoga pants, sports bra etc.)
- I’m fallen for garlic and cheese. And steaks of course…Hell, yeah – I love food! You must think I’m eating all day. Haha.
- I love calendars, note books and all the beautiful paper stuff! Also I’m totally into interieur design and decorative stuff.
Photos by Sabrina Guthier